Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Laptop

As a Hadassah intern with Beauty From Ashes Ministries (BFA), one of my main job descriptions is to raise awareness about domestic sex-trafficking and the role that BFA plays in helping to put an end to it. I do this through social media outlets (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc) and writing for the BFA blog.
 
However, in the last two weeks, I have been unable to do so because my laptop of four years died. That said, I am in need of a new one, specifically a macbook so that it will be compatible with the software used at Beauty From Ashes, The cheapest I have found is a refurbished Macbook Air for $850.
 
Because my internship with Beauty From Ashes is a fundraised position and I am unable to afford this on my own, I am seeking donations towards this new laptop as well. If you feel led to give, you have one of two options:
 
For a tax deductible gift, please make a check out to 'Beauty From Ashes Ministries' and be sure to indicate that your donation is for: LaShondra Riddle.
 
All checks should be mailed to: 13300 S. Cleveland Avenue, Suite 56, Fort Myers, FL 33907.
 
To give conveniently online, simply click on the Paypal "Donate" button to the right of this blog and follow instructions.
 
All gifts and donations are highly appreciated!! Thanks you so much!!
 
LaShondra

1 comment: